Tuesday, May 5, 2015

My First Book Trailer is out on YouTube!!!

I have no idea why this website turns her orange eyes black, but it did.
Ok, I am still a really big amateur at this, but I got really giddy making this book trailer.

This advertises my Vimp novella series, of which I intend to have a few more books added as soon as I get my head sewn on straight.



In the mean time, enjoy this video.



And here are the books available in Kindle at Amazon.com

The next film is actually part of a joke I was messing around with. In the Tales from Gulinger High, Tale Twenty-Two: The Armed and the Dangerous, Tom Brown doodles a lot in his textbook. I wanted originally to make a flip book in the corners of my final copy of Tales from Gulinger High collection (which maybe someday I'll finagle) putting in Tom's doodles. This is one of them.





No comments:

Post a Comment